General #SunshineHaiku Contest Rules:
– Each contestant may enter no more than 5 haikus per day of the contest.
– By submitting haikus, you give the New Mexico Foundation for Open Government permission to use them. The permission includes, but is not limited to, publication in printed materials, web sites and internal communications. You will not be compensated for such use. However, where reasonable, we will give you credit for the haikus.
– The NMFOG staff and Board of Directors will select one first-place $50 winning entry, one second-place $25 winning entry and one third-place $15 winning entry. Winners shall be notified on the social media account and email addresses used to enter the contest.
– Current NMFOG staff, board and immediate family members may not participate.
– The New Mexico Foundation for Open Government reserves the right to amend all contest rules.
– We reserve the right to refuse entries that do not meet our standards.
– By entering the contest you agree to all rules and use.
How do I enter?
Post an original haiku about sunshine in New Mexico on twitter or Facebook with the hashtag #SunshineHaiku in the caption. Feel free to tag @NMFOG, too.
Who can enter?
Anyone over the age of 18, or minors who can supply written consent by a parent or guardian if their haiku is selected as a winner.
When can I enter?
Haikus will be accepted for consideration from 12:00 noon on Monday, March 13, 2017 through 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, March 18, 2017.
Who should I contact if I have questions?
Contact NMFOG Executive Director Peter St. Cyr at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505-764-3750.