You can make a one-time gift or divide your donation into installments for each of the next two years. This support will form the core of financial support for the effort.
To assist in making your decision, please consider the following levels:
- Naming rights for the attorney position: $75,000
- IPRA Guardian: $10,000+ per year for two years ($834 per month)
- IPRA Defender: $5,000+ per year for two years ($417 per month)
- IPRA Advocate: $1,000 per year for two years ($84 per month)
- IPRA Supporter: $500 per year for 2 years ($42 per month)
- IPRA Friend: one-time donation of $100
- or donate at whatever level you feel is appropriate.
Pledges to the New Mexico Foundation for Open Government Legal Initiative may be paid on a monthly, quarterly, yearly or paid with a one-time contribution.
To donate online, click here. Monthly online giving always is available.
Checks may be made to:
New Mexico Foundation for Open Government (please designate the funds for the Legal Initiative)
Address: 2333 Wisconsin Street NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Please contact the FOG office for more information.
The Foundation for Open Government is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation
serving every corner of New Mexico. Your contribution is tax deductible to
the extent allowed by the law.
The FOG taxpayer identification number is 85-0379183.