There are specific instances when a public body can close a meeting.
Click on the first topic to begin this lesson.
Upon completing all of the topics below, you will be prompted to mark this lesson complete in order to move onto the next lesson.
- 1) Assumption of openness
- 2) Licensee hearings
- 3) Limited personnel matters
- 4) Administrative adjudicatory deliberations
- 5) Personal information about a student
- 6) Collective bargaining strategy
- 7) Certain purchases
- 8) Pending or threatened litigation
- 9) Real property and water rights
- 10) Strategic planning for public hospitals; meetings of the Gaming Control Board